Welcome

This is my blog for posting my works of art for MLP:FiM

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Dressed up Brushables

Making dresses for these ponies are hard. Its not the sewing or coming up with designs that is hard. It is making them so small. The room in between the two front legs can barely fit a sliver of fabric making the design inherently weaker and more likely to break when switching it out. I may have to get the fashion ponies now to make some better quality dresses. Dang after I had just completed my mane 7 collection too. (Cheerilee counts as one of my mane 7  ;P  )

Well here are some pics


Twilight in her sun dress
Getting ready to go for a swim.


 The bathing suit was kind of fun to make. I made it on the road and only had two barely big enough pieces of fabric with which to use so I measured thrice and cut 20 times because I didnt want to cut too much off and ruin it so I never cut enough to match my measurements. Though in the end I had to cut off way more than my paper design showed me to make it appear right. I even cut a place for her tail to fit in which somehow I got through with a lot of finagling.

The sun dress was really easy to make. After I finish my current dress design I will put up the directions I used to make all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment